A sworn affidavit in the William M. Windsor v. Joeyisalittlekid lawsuit that Kellie McDougald signed on January 6, 2015 is filled with false statements, statements that she knew were false. That’s PERJURY. Bill Windsor is filing a motion with the court asking that she be charged with perjury, and he is sending a request to the District Attorney.
On January 6, 2015, Kellie McDougald said she was not then and never has been part of Joeyisalittlekid. LIE. She also says “prior to the filing of Plaintiff’s Original Verified Petition, I had never spoken with, met, or discussed with any of the named Defendants in this lawsuit regarding William M. Windsor.” LIE. She’s never made any untrue, defamatory remarks about William M. Windsor. LIE.
Kellie McDougald recently published online comments that appear to be an effort to extort money from Bill Windsor’s former family.
So, perjury and extortion, false swearing, stalking, and more.
Rather than go through the affidavit, it’s easier to say that most of it is a LIE. While Kellie McDougald should be arrested and prosecuted for perjury, her attorney, John K. Vaughan of Vaughan and Ramsey of Grand Prairie Texas, should be investigated for suborning perjury. He acts like a Joey himself.
AFFIDAVIT OF KELLIE MCDOUGALD
Kellie McDougald, being first duly sworn, deposes and says:
- “I have personal knowledge of the facts set forth herein, I am over eighteen (18) years of age, am competent to testify to the facts stated herein, and these facts are true and correct.
- I have never made any untrue, defamatory remarks relating or referring to William M. Windsor or any business ran, owed, or operated by William M. Windsor. I did not, nor have I ever, hosted an online radio program and/or show in which untrue, defamatory remarks were made about William M. Windsor.
- I am not aware, nor have I ever been aware, of any contract or agreement to which William M. Windsor is or has ever been a party. I am not aware of any facts or circumstances that would have led me to believe that William M. Windsor was a party to any contract. I have never entered into any contract or agreement with Plaintiff, and I am not aware of any contract or agreement with Plaintiff William M. Windsor signed by any named Defendant in this lawsuit.
- I do not, nor have I ever, had any knowledge of any prospective business relationship involving William M. Windsor, any business ran, by William M. Windsor, and any third party. I am entirely unaware of William M. Windsor’s business dealings, apart from those stated and alleged by Plaintiff in this lawsuit. I am aware that William M. Windsor has some connection with an entity identified as Alcatraz Media.
- I have never used William M. Windsor’s name or likeness in any capacity whatsoever, and I have not benefited in any way from William M. Windsor’s name or likeness. I have never published, online or otherwise, any personal or family photograph of William M. Windsor.
- I have never had access to any electronic device owned or used by William M. Windsor. I have never tracked William M. Windsor’s internet activity nor have I have tracked any electronic device used or owned by William M. Windsor. I do not possess, nor have I ever possessed, William Windsor’s social security number. I did not, nor have I ever, filed a false income tax return using William M. Windsor’s social security number.
- I do not know any information relating to William M. Windsor’s private life. I have never publicly distributed any private information about William M. Windsor. I do not possess any information pertaining to William M. Windsor’s private life.
- I was not, nor have I ever been, a member of any group of individuals which conspired to cause damage, harm, or otherwise injure William M. Windsor. Furthermore, prior to the filing of Plaintiff’s Original Verified Petition, I had never spoken with, met, or discussed with any of the named Defendants in this lawsuit regarding William M. Windsor.
- To my knowledge, there is no protective order in place involving myself and William M. Windsor. At no point in time did I ever threaten bodily injury or commit an offense on Plaintiff William M. Windsor or any member of Plaintiff William M. Windsor’s family. To my knowledge, I have never been reported to any police authority, in Texas or anywhere else, by William M. Windsor for any stalking offense.
- I have never made any disparaging statements about or relating to William Windsor’s economic interests or any business interest of William M. Windsor.
Affiant further sayeth naught.
Sworn to before and notarized by Jeri Lynn Chase.
On July 5, 2014, I served Kellie McDougald with “Kellie McDougald Correction and Retraction Demand from William M. Windsor.” Gee, she never responded.
Kellie McDougald of Kemp Texas has published 1,315 comments on Joeyisalittlekid (through March 2014 and more since then) using one of her many aliases, Petunia Snodgrass.
Here are the published statements of Kellie McDougald on the Joeyisalittlekid website using the alias “Petunia Snodgrass” through March 2014. Statements are false and defamatory, and the mere publishing of the statements constitutes cyberstalking as Kellie McDougald has been asked to cease and desist many, many times. Bill Windsor has previously demanded, and demand again, an itemized correction and retraction request to each statement.
It’s time for a new mugshot.